Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012


Good afternoon to our respected patrons, ladies and gentlemen. Lol i'm going crazyyy. I got my English paper today. Well, i disappoints myself.. I just wanted an A for my trial because i'm keen to apply any courses without sitting for extra english tuition classes. Just a B, troubles me to explain to my parents or whoever.
Hmm so I did well in paper two but seriously i was like WHAT THE FAK when i saw my paper one. should read and investigate the title carefully.. there are differences between a JOURNEY and a TRIP, stupid.. i'm so stupid! Yeah i think i disappoints my teacher too? She said she can push me up to score an A. Sorry..i'm sorry. *sighs. Im still thinking how to explain this stupid careless mistake to my mum*
Or maybe she will nag me for.. a while? :/ .. so actually i'm a teenager, i have tonnes of opinions which differ from my parents or i mean.. older one? I tried my best to agree and comprehend them. Like what chinese said, rock bangs rock. I don't like to offend anyone, i'm tired of arguments. Getting my cheeks or head burning with anger is not comfortable. So can you listen to me while i explain to you.. later?
maybe you guys think that i'm weird cos i was like very emo just because of a subject. This is the only subject which i'm confident to score an A.. i always fail my account, my addmaths. Nowadays i tried alot of practises but seems like.. i'm an addmaths noobie.
I desire to score at least five or six subjects. I want a vivid future. Success always come from sufficient practise.. good luck.. to me. And everyone.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment